Enjoy the games you love to play at Escape Family Entertainment Center with no limits! Power-Up your hour today!
More Rewards More Often!
Earn rewards resort wide with Power-Up: The Player's Club! Achieve new rewards every month!
Purchase a Power-Up game card and register it with our rewards program using a kiosk or just ask a team member for assistance!
Once registered, you’ll earn one Reward Point for every dollar you load onto your card. You start getting rewards when you reach 25 reward points.
Rewards include free games, meal vouchers, hotel comps, special unlimited packages, electronics, gift cards, and so much more!
Every month, the rewards change and your reward points reset. With NEW rewards every month, your next visit will always be unique! Play on, Power Up!
Questions regarding Power-Up The Player's Club? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms & Conditions for Power-Up: The Player's Club Program and Rewards:
Some exclusions and restrictions may apply. Must be a registered card holder with a valid email address and remain a registered card holder to participate. Card holders must be 18 years old to register, or have the permission of his/her legal guardian. Reward points are earned by accumulated purchase of game credits. One (1) Reward Point is earned for every dollar spent. Rewards are determined by Rewards Points accumulated each month. Reward points reset on the first of every month and cannot be combined. Rewards’ expiration dates are contingent upon date of issuance and documented on receipts and/or vouchers. Receipts and/or vouchers have no cash value and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Automatic Rewards are applied directly to Game Card and cannot be exchanged. Game Card must be presented at time of redemption to receive reward. Age restrictions may apply. Must be 21 for alcoholic purchases and room reservations. Multiple-night room reservation offers must be booked consecutively. Birthday Party Packages require a 72-hour reservation made with a Birthday Party Team Member. Upgrades available at additional costs. Some rewards may be substituted, but are subject to availability and while supplies last. Tax and gratuity not included. Some receipts and/or vouchers must be surrendered at time of redemption. Remaining balance of receipts and/or vouchers cannot be reissued. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Cards, receipts and/or vouchers, and rewards are non-transferable and non-refundable. Management reserves all rights.
Frequently Asked Questions
- No, we do not have a casino floor. Here at Margaritaville Resort Biloxi we offer several restaurants and bars, a steak house, family entertainment center, shopping, and a coffee shop all open for the public. As a resort hotel guest you have exclusive access to our pool area and fitness center.
- Here at Margaritaville Resort Biloxi we offer several restaurants and bars, a steak house, family entertainment center, shopping, and a coffee shop all open for the public. As a resort hotel guest you have exclusive access to our pool area and fitness center. Some times during the year we host special events where pool passes are available for purchase.
- 5.7 credits on average | Games range from 2.9 credits to 30 credits. See credit chart on the Escape Page!
- E-tickets can only be redeemed in the prize center. However, there are vouchers in the prize center for meals and attraction access.
- No, additional e-tickets can not be purchased.
- Yes, only if the primary card has been registered with an email.
*reward points are non-transferable.
- All rewards, whether physical voucher or gift, can be picked up at the club desk, located in Escape FEC on the 2nd floor. Should the desk be temporaily closed, vouchers and gifts can be picked up in the prize center. Offers are only redeemable at the Biloxi Location.
- Military, teachers, nurses, police, firemen, and paramedics receive 20% off resort-wide everyday. In the FEC the offer is a 20% boost on their card rather than a 20% off discount. Must provide valid ID upon purchase. Thank you for your service to our country!
- There is no cost to enter the arcade. To play a game simply load money onto a game card at a kiosk. The money put on the reloadable game card is converted into credits. When at a game, slide your card into the card reader. When the reader lights up green, the game is ready to be played. When the reader lights up red, the card may not have read properly. If the card reader is initially red, the game may be temporarily out of service. See credit chart on the Escape Page!
- Most of the games in the arcade pay out an amount of e-tickets. We do not have paper tickets on property. If e-tickets have been earned, they are automatically added to your card. If the game is still counting tickets won (visible on the card reader), you do not have to wait for it to stop counting. The information is logged so you are free to continue on and play something different in the arcade.