You Have Questions, We Have Answers!
Check out some of our most common questions below.
- Our water playground is not heated. The water playground is open from March through October and closed for the colder winter months. For more information about the fun our water playground has to offer, click here.
- We are a smoke-free property. We provide designated smoking areas outdoors, but smoking is not permitted indoors or on balconies. You can view our smoking policy here.
- While we will do our best to accomodate requests, we cannot guarantee that rooms will be close together or adjoining.
- Each of our rooms features a mini-fridge. However, only our King Corner Suites feature a microwave. For room options, click here.
- Our King Corner Suites feature a soaking hot tub.
- You must be 21 years or older to check in at this property.
- With most credit cards, the incidental hold is released at check-out and the authorization will drop off 3-5 business days after your check-out date. With debit cards, it can take up to 30 days to reflect these changes.
- Early check in begins at 1:00PM and is based on availability and cannot be guaranteed. Check in begins at 4:00PM. If your room is not ready at the time of your arrival, we will provide your water playground passes as early as 1:00PM, giving you full access to the water playground. For more information about what to do on property, click here.
- Rooms include 2 water playground passes per bed. You are able to purchase up to 2 additional passes per room for $42.80 each, which are valid for your entire stay. Children 5 years old and younger are not required to wear a pool pass. For rooms, click here.
- Your pool pass is valid through your entire stay. If your pass becomes damaged or is removed for any reason, you may present the pass to the front desk to receive a new one at no cost. If the pass is lost or not present, charges will apply.
- Our water playground does not feature a hot tub. We do feature water slides, a lazy river, a splash pad and a swim-up bar. For more information about the fun our water playground has to offer, click here.
- The water playground opens for the season in March and closes in October, weather permitting. Our water playground will close in the event of lightning, winds, and/or rain strong enought to create safety concerns for guests and team members.
- Our water playground is exclusive to hotel guests. For more information about our water playground, click here.
- All attractions, excluding the water playground, are open to the public. This includes the Escape Family Entertainment Center and all of our restaurants.
- Escape Family Entertainment Center is open to the public and pay as you play. For pricing information, click here.
- Our property does not have a casino, but it is located near many casinos in our area.
- Meals are not provided in the price of your stay. However, we have many dining options available on property. For menus, click here.